A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
☮ for kareshare ☮
❣ my HA buddy from goatlings ❣
(Sorry I was gone for a long time- art block, the flu,
I know a ton of you have been waiting for this one. Teaching you to make your own plastic keychains!
To start off, I think the biggest question everyone has is what I use to make them. I work with shrink film. You might be familiar with Shinky Dink brand shrink film as a kid. I use…
i think you’re referring to this post from a while back bc it’s been going around recently and yeah i can understand your point on them being rly skinny!! I JUST HOPE people know that a lot of times when i do these they are overly simplified/stylized drawings ?? im not trying to demonstrate spot on anatomy, just the form/shapes and how I PERSONALLY DRAW in general
SO YEAH like i’ve always said, please DON’T take them too seriously/ use them as your sole reference!!
On a side note, i don’t know how to say this without sounding rude?? But I’m not a ‘teaching’ blog and i really am not obligated to ensure that anyone knows how to draw a leg or arm etc. I answer things when they’re within my capability and when I have the time to, and even then, I honestly still have a lot to learn in terms of evERYTHING !!!!
And really, if anyone wants to learn how to draw people as they really are, photos/ real life are the best references, not my sub-par doodles
This isn’t directed at you anon, i mean your msg isn’t rude or anything i just don’t want people to think im some anatomy resource?? bc IM ANYTHING BUT THAT LOL